You can be a persuasive presenter in business – and it only takes two comprehensive days of training when you do it with Michelle Bowden. Michelle is a 20+ year veteran and recognised leader in persuasive presentation skills and a coach to many business leaders.
Michelle’s Masterclass has been attended by thousands of people from hundreds of companies, and is widely accepted as the premier training option for becoming a confident, engaging, persuasive presenter in business.
There’s an art and science to delivering effective business presentations.
Business presentations are different to the speeches we make at weddings, birthdays and sporting events. They require precision, intelligence and commitment. In the Persuasive Presentation Skills Masterclass Michelle Bowden teaches you everything you need to know to be a persuasive business presenter.
- Michelle teaches presentation skills in a unique and fascinating way, teaching you confidence and a winning formula that addresses the critical phases of analysis, design and delivery.
- Learn the theory behind why certain models and approaches are best practice.
- No role plays (we promise)! You will still practice the techniques practice the techniques over and over until you know them inside out and can use them successfully from the minute you get back to work.
- You’ll only work on your own company content during the masterclass so it’s as relevant to you as possible. See below for what to bring.
- Highly interactive sessions to ensure all techniques are practiced and layered so you’ll be confident to apply them whenever you need to.
- Small group sizes – a maximum group size of 10 participants ensures lots of individual, personalised coaching and feedback.
- Post-workshop report – this unique tool provides participants with individual feedback on their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Optionally ‘top-up’ your learning via Michelle’s online newsletter “How to Present” plus regular updates and on-going, unlimited script checks.
You will learn to:
- Analyse your audience and ensure your preparation time is minimal
- Design your presentation so it meets the intrinsic needs of all audience types
- Script your presentation using advanced language patterns that influence your audience to change their thinking and behaviour
- Never rely on notes again
- Manage your nervousness
- Ask and answer questions with finesse!
- Manage audience objections
- Use sensory-based language and techniques to engage your audience every time
- Design and deliver PowerPoint slides to enhance, not ‘take over’ your presentation
- Use your voice confidently and charismatically
- Handle a variety of group dynamics
- Use visual aids that support your points rather than ‘take over’ your presentation
- Move your body to hold the attention of the audience
- Create the optimal audience environment
- Generate energy through body movement and gestures Influence your audience to change their thinking and/or behaviour using music, story, high-level rapport building and advanced language techniques
- Analyse your own performance to remove distracting habits
This is an AlphaZetta Associated public course – group discounts are available for 3 people or more from the same company, on the same date. ($1795 per person ~10%) Discounts are calculated during checkout.
|Audience||C-Suite, Management, Business, Expert
Anyone wanting to become a successful and engaging presenter
|What to bring||All you need to bring is your pre-prepared 3-5 minute work-related presentation, and an open mind. We’ll give you everything else you need on the day!|
|Course Author & Trainer||Michelle Bowden|
|Delivery Method||In-person at AlphaZetta Academy locations|
Meals and refreshments
Catered morning tea and lunch are provided on both days of the course. Please notify us at least a week ahead if you have any special dietary requirements.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org to email us any questions about the course, including requests for more detail, or for specific content you would like to see covered, or queries regarding prerequisites and suitability.
If you would like to attend but for any reason cannot, please also let us know.
Course material may vary from advertised due to demands and learning pace of attendees. Additional material may be presented, along with or in place of advertised.
Cancellations and refunds
No refunds will be issued for cancellations.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What do I need to bring?
All you need to bring to this life-changing experience is your pre-prepared 3-5 minute work-related presentation, and an open mind. We’ll give you everything else you need on the day!
Do I need to bring my own computer?
You are welcome to bring your own laptop or PC if you want to take notes, however it is not required. You can bring your presentation on a USB stick.
“Such a positive learning experience. I feel my confidence has increased and that the skills I have learned here will be so valuable to me as a trainer/presenter. Thank you Michelle for your generosity. I could have done 3 more days!”
Every speaker, presenter and/or person who needs to influence/impact others should do this course. It is packed with great content, practical ideas and the opportunity to try it out in a supportive environment and get instant and helpful feedback. Michelle you are a fabulous trainer! The 13 steps are a great structure and I enjoyed the time to practice the 13 steps in pairs as well as the great practical tips and examples giving you everything you need to know about speaking/presenting/influencing/selling. It was a great training environment – food, room set up etc.
Excellent! I was a sceptic, now a convert! This course had changed the way I think about structure and the build of presentations – especially the open and close. I loved the energy and pace as well as the swift progress and building blocks.
Awesome…Fantastic…challenging… inclusive…so much more than just prep for your next conference.
Brilliant! I’ve been using Michelle’s proven techniques for many years and have even taught much of her system to my various team members to enable them to increase their success.
My experience of Michelle’s training has far exceeded my expectations as a result of Michelle’s approach, unique and highly engaging style. All people in business looking to influence others and achieve better outcomes should allow themselves the time to learn a new technique and grow as a result of this program.
Scheduled Public Courses
BOOK NOW ⇓